Recently there are crimes all over our place. Here are some important tips that I got from my college.
- Always go out in groups of 3 or more persons.
- Walk in bright and busy areas or streets, even if it may mean walking a little further.
- Always let someone know where you are and where you may be going.
- Be aware about your surroundings at all time. When out walking or joggin, you should not listen to your hand phone, listen to headphones or busy chatting with you friends.
- Have the person who is sending you home, wait unti lyou get into the house before leaving.
- If you feel you are being followed or observed, walk or run to a crowded area. Then, call friends or family members to talk you home.
- Walk on the side of the road facing oncoming traffic.
- Walk on pedestrian walkways and not on the road. Avoid walking too near passing motorists.
Apart from that, we’re given some important numbers to save into our phones.
Sentul Police Station: 03-40422222
Setapak Police Station: 03-40232222
Wangsa Maju Police Station: 03-41492222
Ambulance (PBSM): 03-42578726
Rakan Cop: 03-21159999